Thursday, December 2

And the sky is a hazy shade of winter...

It was at 16.00 o'clock today when I finally got out for a run for the first time in over 3 weeks.

Even though the leaves were brown and there was a patch of snow on the ground, I still managed 4 miles at 7min30sec / mile, which, all things considered, means I must be in good shape. The new SealSkinz beanie got a successful maiden...wear(?). And apart from going off-piste on a few occasions due to the combination of dodgy eyesight and  rapidly fading light, it was a very enjoyable run.
My Saucony Pro-Grid Exodus are great for trails and are equally well-suited to snow, having a water-resistant liner and excellent traction courtesy of the chunky tread pattern. Hopefully, i'll get lots more use out of them over the coming months as I start to increase my mileage before Marathon training starts proper in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment