Saturday, December 4

Rowed to Nowhere

"Well we know where we're goin', but we don't know where we've been..."

That's what my head feels like having just done a full hour on an indoor rower. Still, it all adds up to more calories burned and enjoying a few glasses of wine this evening won't make me feel too guilty. A steady 5min / km pace means I've covered 12km, which is the longest I've bothered to keep going, as it is soooo tedious. However, some musical accompaniment courtesy of
kept me entertained. It's sometimes a bit ropey, but largely listenable, and usually good to exercise to.

So that leaves me with another run to do to round off this week. Hopefully I can take advantage of the daylight hours over the weekend and maybe get 6 or 7 miles at a steady pace, that should tell me what to expect should I decide to  go and race at the NEXC at South Shields on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment