Sunday, November 14

Regime change...

...or should that be regimen?

My latest bright idea (it isn't a long line) is to do more exercise and eat fewer pies. 'Pies' in this instance is a very broad umbrella term for any and all foodstuffs and beverages that are calorie dense or are laden with fat. I reckon if I set it out here, i've got greater incentive to stick to it. Might even get to use my new SealSkinz waterproof beanie:

So, exercise 6 days per week and no midweek beers. Or wine. I have no particular targets on which to build a training plan for running, rowing, cycling etc., as long as I get a minimum of 30mins in every day with one longer session at the weekend. This weeks rough plan is as follows:
  • monday - 45mins tempo on water-rower DONE
  • tuesday - 30mins interval on water-rower - DONE
  • wednesday - short hill session NOT DONE
  • thursday - 30mins easy on water-rower - DONE or 9mile run home
  • friday - REST - DONE
  • saturday - 15mile base pace run BAILED OUT
  • sunday - 40mins interval on water-rower - DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment